DISTRICT ATTORNEY - 220TH DISTRICT
Address: PO Box 368, Meridian, TX 76665
Meridian Office Phone: 254-435-2994
Duties and Responsibilities
The District Attorney is the chief prosecuting officer for the 220th Judicial District Court, which is comprised of Bosque, Hamilton and Comanche Counties.
- Prosecutes felony cases; motion to revoke cases and bond forfeitures.
- Represents the state in prosecuting felony criminal cases.
- Works with law enforcement officers in the investigation of criminal cases.
- Presents cases to the grand jury.
- Represents victims of violence in protective orders and represents the state in removing children from abusive households.